Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

So today on 'the best way to procrastinate for 3 hours' (otherwise known as facebook), i saw a thing about 25 Random things about the writer. And i thought, "heck, why not, I've got time". Actually no I didnt, I was meant to be writing a job application. But that can wait.

1. I was not born in April. I was given the name because my grandma and my great gran were both born in April, with my mum born pretty darn close to it. I was the odd one out being born in July, so I got the name instead.

2. Whilst on the topic of names, i got my middle name from 80's tv icon, Candice Burgen. Thanks mum!

3. I am allergic to antibiotics. They make my hands swell, and eventually the skin on my hands peels off. I am just like a snake :S

4. I am petrified of mice. Hate them with a passion. I refuse to touch a mouse trap, and go to the extent if our cat has touched a mouse i won't touch her for days.

5. I have no idea what i want to do with my life. That said, i am pretty happy just plodding along.

6. I can kill any plant. On a day where i thought i could overcome this, i planted 4 camillia plants outside our house. i have now replaced those plants 3 times. I refuse to admit they died, and just keep planting new ones in the vain hope that no-one will notice

7. My past is shady. I prefer not to speak of it, but I now work in a town where they knew me when it was shady. People don't forget things apparently.

8. I procrastinate. A LOT. I have wondered off three times now. 

9. I don't beleive in regrets, but i have them. Hypocritcal much? I regret some of the decisions I made in the past, especially not going to see my gran in her last days because my principal made me sit an assessment. She died that day and it hurts me a lot to know that i wasnt there.

10. I am slightly addicted to forums. I never joined a forum before our wedding. Now i struggle to go a day wtihout checking the forum. It has become a part of who i am.

11. I am a snob. There, I said it. I often judge people by their appearence and the shoes they wear. The only difference is that i am smart enough not to only judge them by this.

12. I love gadgets. The geekier the better.

13. I have a weakness for chocolate milk. It makes me sick, but its worth it.

14. I am scared to go back to my doctor, as i know what he is going to say, and its not going to be overly good. I prefer to avoid confrontation where-ever possible.

15. I like to get lost in my daydreams. I have our future planned all in my head, and then get disappointed when reality is different.

16. I know how to use a compound saw, along with many other tools. I just dont let Brian know that.

17. I love teeny-bopper movies.

18. I have one foot bigger than the other by half a size.

19. I have a cat that can be vaccuumed. It loves it. Seriously. It does.

20. I dont have confidence in myself, and its a weakness.

21. I often leave out parts of things when telling a story, as i dont like people knowing everything there is to me. Even my family only get half the story.

22. I somehow landed my current job with no experience, and am still not certain why they hired me.

23. Although i have many social networking decices, i am shocking at keeping in contact with people. Then again, i have learnt those who are true friends dont count who contacted who last.

24. I almost didnt go out with my husband because of something a friend said.

25. i love to laugh, but end up laughing at myself the most.

So there you go, some facts about moi!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!