Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spare Room - Window - Attempt 2!

The original installation of the spare room window didn't go quite according to plan. It was set too far forward into the front of the house, meaning it didn't sit flush with the top edge of the weatherboards. That was no biggie, we could deal with that, however it meant that even before the plaster was installed, the reveals were too short on the inside.

We originally planned to place some new reveals in the frame, and bog up the joins. But as time we on, we realised it would be easier to remove the window and install it properly this time. So that is what we did. And I have to say, I am much happier with the result. Now when the plasterers arrive, the reveals will sit nicely like the are meant to

Now to paint the the window frame and the weatherboards.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!