Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nursery Inspiration

Some people put a huge amount of effort into their nurseries and and end up with a very over the top product. Others keep things simple and create a timeless masterpiece***.





Alpha1163 on Rate My Space.

Does anyone know how that change pad actually stays on the chest of drawers? I have seen it done in many nurseries in the US (where change tables don't seem to be as frequently used as they are over here). I would love something similar, but I worry about it slipping off the table top. Does it attach to the drawers somehow?

***Of course everything is dependant on personal preference, this is just mine*** Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That's a good question. I can see my toddler pushing that onto the floor in three seconds flat. We've velco'd ours to the change table, but that would ruin that gorgeous set of drawers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!