Friday, December 10, 2010

Paint, glorious paint!

The husband lost brownie points during the week, but managed to regain them by painting our spare room over the weekend.



The poor floor copped a battering, but thems are the breaks. We didn't bother with dropsheets, as we will carpet the room. So at the moment it looks pretty crappy, but I can live with that.

I am hoping the boy has the motivation to do all the trim this weekend, but we will see how I go with that one. I am looking forward to being able to start decorating though. Little way off yet, but we have a few months up our sleeve ;)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! Don't you love it when the first coat goes on the brand new plaster and it looks all smooth and wonderful and clean? I'm a plaster tragic I think April.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!