Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Lab

On a recent shopping trip I ventured into Happy Lab in Highpoint Shopping Centre. I wasn't sure what it was, but it looked interesting, and lets face it, I like food, so any store that sells food is a winner in my book.

It was a pretty funky store, set out like a pharmacy, where the shop assistants wear lab coats and the chocolates come in test tube bottles.

The chocolate was pretty darn good, which was a suprise, as I expected cheap tasting chocolate, but this was well above decent, bordering on fan-bloody-tastic. And I got to keep this funky jar (I brought one of the triangle tubes in the bottom of the second picture) and fill it with my own chocolate when I ran out. Bonus!

Apparently they are opening more stores around Australia, so if you happen to walk past one backtrack and walk inside. You won't regret it.


PS - Happy Lab have no idea about this post, I am just sharing the love for free. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!