Monday, February 20, 2012

Willow Mae

I recently discovered Willow Mae by a friend on Facebook, and fell instantly in love with a pair of bloomers and their matching singlet.



Does Eliza look spunky in them? I know I am biased, but who doesn't love ruffles on a little girls bum?

Mon lovingly hand makes every item she sells, which is why she only sells during market nights. To find out when they are you will need to follow her on Facebook. Seriously, even though you will possibly have to wait for a sale, you won't regret it, her creations are spot on, and of supreme quality. I received so many lovely comments on Eliza's outfit that day.



(Willow Mae have no idea who I am, nor that I have written this post. It is purely my passing of information to you, as I know you all love cute things)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!