Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Cupcakes

Somewhere along the line I recently was sent a link for Baby Cupcakes. Me, thinking they were actually cupcakes, and feeling like some cake, dashed to my iMac and googled. My tummy was disappointed (not that it should have been expecting cake, it's on a diet), but my eyes were not! Why didn't I discover this store a year ago when I had six million baby gifts to buy?





One of my sister in laws actually gave me one of these sock and singlet bouquets and I never took any attention to the store on the ribbon. I wish I had now!

Come on friends, hurry up and have another baby so I can go shopping! Who doesn't love cute little baby socks made into a bouquet of flowers? Its pretty and practical!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!