Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Parents Rooms

Parent's Rooms are like the holy grail of being a parent. A good one can make a shopping trip, a bad one can cause you to wish you never bothered.

I have seen a lot of both. The bad ones are poorly designed (a microwave in between two nappy changing stations anyone?), lacking in basic resources, or worse yet, are just a disabled toilet.

The good ones are well planned, have a designated play area for older children, good feeding facilities and are clean. Above all they must be clean.

I recently went to Melbourne Central and needed a parents room. Rather than look on the map I asked someone and they pointed me to one that wasn't on their mapping system. I felt like I was part of a secret club.

As soon as I walked in the door I was pleased. It smelt clean, was very large and catered to my every need.





If you are in Melbourne and need a change facility, I suggest the Melbourne Central one. It's on the 2nd floor, past the elevators that are near Calvin Kline The same elevators that exit at GAP on the first floor.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous parents room! I've seen some many dodgy and disgusting ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!