Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Name Posters

(Obviously the blanks aren't in the final printed version)

I had seen on Pinterest some different birth announcement posters and thought they were cool, however I never really found something like I had imagined in my head. I must have seen it once upon a time, but it never showed up when I was looking for it, so I decided to make my own.

It took me a few hours of fiddling in photoshop, but I got there in the end. It is by no means perfect, but it is unique, just like Eliza.

I had a coupon for Snapfish to do a poster, so I ordered it from there for the grand sum of $5. I had plans for a photo wall in Eliza's room and already had the frames from Ikea, so we were good to go.

I like it, and am happy with how it turned out. I have had a few friends comment on it, so I am guessing I am not the only one. What do you think?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love it April! I too have seen similar ones. I might have to make one for miss A too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!