Friday, May 14, 2010

Dare to Bare


Yeah, ok, its a crappy shot. I remembered to pack my camera, but forgot to bring the cables to connect to the computer! Doh!!! So I have pulled out a photo from our trip to Paynesville. I will come back with a better shot in a weeks time. Someone remind me of it though ;)

My good friend Telle from FatMumSlim alerted me to a trend a few days back about bloggers going without makeup and posting it on their blogs. I admit, when I post photos of myself on here a lot of effort has gone into the selection process. Normally I like to have "some" makeup on, brushed hair, and nice clothes. And I avoid photos with my chins on show, I try to find a flattering photo, even if it means I have to wear a scarf in summer!

So ladies and gents, here is my contribution. Are you willing to bare your true self?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!