Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hall Tables...re-visited

A while back I mentioned how I wanted a hall table. Somewhere to put the mail, a potted (fake) plant and a photo-frame

Well after months of looking. And looking. And doing some more looking. I have given up. See, the issue is that although our hallway is wide, the spot for the halltable is only 300mm deep. Most hall tables are  between 350 and 450mm deep. See the issue?

So what does when do when handed a problem like this? They beg their incredibly kind and loving husband to build them one. Basically all I want is something that looks like this Malm Ikea one

Surely it can't be too hard! It is only three bits of timber, except I want a shelf on the bottom.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!