Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mary Mary, How Does Your Garden Grow?

At the start of the year I made an effort to make our side garden pretty, and thought I better do an update seeing as though we are about to come into summer again.

This is what I had in January

And this is what we have now
Bit sad, isn't it! With all the rain we have had recently, a lot of the plants got waterlogged and died :( Not to mention that I only ever got half way through putting the bark chip down before I forgot about it and went inside.

But now that the weather is warming up again, I am thinking of putting in some new plants, some more yukkas (because I couldn't kill those, even with all the water), some more cordilines (same story as the yukka) and maybe some banana palms (which are currently on special at the garden center).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!