Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spare Room - Electrics

It's been a while since we have had a spare room update, and there is a good reason for that:
a new toy to restore. He had me between a rock and a hard place, as I had recently brought my iMac, and he was due for a large purchase. Humph. It was a double "humph" seeing as though it was my stepdad's bike, and the husband wanted to restore it for his 60th birthday that took place at the end of September.

With that milestone in the past, it was back to renovating. Starting with the electrics. This room originally only had one powerpoint. A single power point at that. Somedays having a sparky for a husband comes in handy, as one single powerpoint was not going to do in my world.

Cable was ran around the room, and in the suspended ceiling. We will now have 4 double powerpoints, 4 downlights with a dimmer, and a ceiling fan. Woot!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!