Monday, August 8, 2011

Christmas Planning

So it is only August but I am thinking of Christmas already. There are a few blanks that need to be filled in, which I need suggestions for.

Husband: (meh, he can work that out himself)
Eliza: a SmartTrike

Parents: A personalised calendar and a framed picture of Eliza

Niece 1 (4.5 years old)
Nephew 1 (3 years old): some cartoon DVD's and some books
Nephew 1 (2 years old)
Niece 1 (1 years old): Cocoon Couture beanbag

Any suggestions for the blanks?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, Christmas. Every year I leave it waaay too late, and I think this year is going to be exactly the same.

    My 2 year old son loves cars, trucks, books about cars & trucks, and is starting to develop a love of dinosaurs- if that helps?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!