Monday, June 28, 2010

Blog This: Challenge 50 (with Prizes)

Images from here (Pretty sure the husband is using some of these lines on me to avoid moving house...I'm onto him!)




Over at Blog This We are upto our 50th Challenge! This is a bit of a milestone, so we're hoping to make it our biggest yet. If you have never entered a challenge before, then get started!

All you have to do is make a list of 50 things. Whatever things you like, from '50 things you want to do in your life', to '50 things you wish you had said at a certain time!'

Head on over and enter. But be quick, entries close on Wednesday at 8pm(AEST)


PS - there are prizes too! Being a moderator means I got a sneak peak into the prizes, and trust me, you want to win this one!!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!