Thursday, June 10, 2010

Early Mark

I am taking an early mark this week, I am off to Melbourne to watch my husband graduate from his something-or-other-degree-about-trains (Yes, I tuned out more than once when he explained it to me, only tuning in at the points where nights away and career promotion were discussed...bad wife!)

Thanks to Mr Brumby, we are staying at the Savoy in Melbourne for the night. I have always thought about staying here, as it is extreamly close to the train station and the shops, but never got around to it.





Should be a goo night away. I got extra lucky, as I have taken today and tomorrow off working, forgetting that it was a long weekend! Thanks Queenie!

And on that note, have a fantastic weekend.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend, April! I'm sure your hubby will enjoy his something-or-other degree! ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!