Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spring Cleaning: The Spare (Junk) Room

Ok, so it is actually still winter here, but I am looking for tasks that I can do inside the house that don't require going outside or major demolition of our house.

Hence I am getting in early with some spring cleaning. Starting with our spare room.


Our spare room is a bit of a disgrace. Over time it has become a dumping ground for clothes that don't fit, ironing, and basically anything that doesn't have a home. It still houses my sister-in-laws portable cot from when they came to stay months ago. She didn't have room for it in their shed (they are building a new house and everything is in storage currently), so it stayed here. And got forgotten about. I only noticed it the other day when I went to get the spare doona, as it was quite chilly that night!

Before



After






The pile of clothes for the Salvo's.


So there you go, one clean spare room, ready for renovating, but more about that later!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!