Monday, July 12, 2010

Point & Shoot

I was about to timestamp the crappy quality iphone picture, but then realised I am standing under a clock. Duh April!!!

I had a bit of a win on Saturday evening, the husband suggested a trip to my old friend to have a look for an extra present for my birthday. Stupidly, I argued and said that there was nothing I needed and that we should just go to the homeshow. Luckily between 1am and 12.20pm on Sunday, I had changed my mind, and a little something was purchased. I do love my husband!!!

What did you get up to on the weekend?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Do we get close-ups of the gift? Do share! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Just as soon as I get access to my own computer (rather than my work computer) to upload my photos. It's coming, I promise.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!