The first step of this project was to decide on a new colour scheme for the house. I compromised with the husband on this, as he didn't want to change the base colour of the house, but agreed to change the trim colour. So after a lot of too-ing and fro-ing, I decided on
as it meant that when we replaced some guttering, we wouldn't need to paint it, we could just buy it in colorbond. Smart thinking 99!
The next step was to buy some new pot plants for the front door. I wanted some slight contrast, so chose some black ceramic pots, and planted some classic box hedge plants in them. I plan to eventually trim them and keep them alive enough to become topiary trees.
Now to paint the front door and resurface the floor.