Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nursery Fabric Update

It took me many weeks to decide on a fabric, many opinions were sought, from my lovely blog followers, to random people at work (seriously, I even asked a conveyancer what colour she preferred one day - this is someone I have never met, but speak to at least once a fortnight, so we have got to know each other over the last 16 months).

Eventually I clicked the "Buy" button on FatQuarterShop online, and ordered myself 12 yards of these fabrics
Photobucket

Orange it is!!! I am so excited about my choice, it seems right. I figured that if we have a boy I can always team in dark blue, and if it is a girl I can tie in pink and make it a sunset theme. But at this stage I want to keep it as it is.

What do you think?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you asked MY opinion as to what I think, that's because my opinion matters!!! Personally I LOVE LOVE LOVE your choice. Beautiful fabric choice and I am so excited to see what you do with this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!