Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winner Winner Chocolate Dinner!

I am running a little late today, I thought about the competition ending last night around 7pm, and then prompty forgot about it until I was considering if 9am is too early to chow down on a mini easter egg (I decided it was). Opps, sorry about that!

Anyway, keeping on topic (something I find very hard to do these days), the Random Number dodad tells me that Number 9 was the winner

Who just happens to be the very lovely Bettina! Congratulations chickie, I will be in touch to get your address to send your chocolate goodies to.

And thank you to everyone who entered, I hope you have an awesome Easter with lots of goodies. I will be back with a list of my top treats in coming days - these things require serious research you know!


(PS - I wonder how long the chocolate keyboard would last in my office? Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bettina!

    By the way, it's NEVER too early for Easter chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!