Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear paint-maker

Dear well know paint company with a fluffy dog for a mascot,

In the future, if you plan to discontinue a paint, could you possible let me know first? I really wasn't that appreciative of being told I can't get Super Bright base Extra Enamel paint anymore. Yes, you did offer me AquaEnamel, and that is also a great product, but it isn't Enamel and therefore ISN'T WHAT I WANT!

Now I have to paint all our windows and trim with undercoat before I can paint them with the coloured paint - a step I didn't need to do with the old paint.

Thanks :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when things like that happen! We also have friends who's chosen door handles were discontinued before they got round to all the doors. The Murphy's Law of renovations, I suppose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!