Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hair Clips

I have some shocking news for you all - my little girl has hair, and lots of it {I know, you are all dying of shock here}. So what does one do when she has a little girl with hair? You buy clips!

Our My favourite clips are from Masterpieces Of Fun Art on etsy, as they are cute, come in a huge range of colours, and made from high quality materials. They are made on alligator clips, so you don't have to worry about hurting your babies head with hard snaps.

I am that in love with these clips that I have placed several orders for them, and have one to match every outfit that Eliza owns. They come with our hair of approval :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. oh to have a baby with hair. Miss A still doesn't have as much as she was born with.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!