Sunday, November 22, 2009

Display Cabinets

With display cabinets on either side of our rangehood cabinets, I have been on the lookout for something to put in them. Yesterday I cam home with this a few items, with the intention of mixing in some stuff we already own.

Orchids in a cylinder from Freedom (who have 10% off everything you can fit in their recyclable bag).


Funky wine glasses we were given as an engagement present.


Small vase of flowers.


I was walking through Target (which is nowhere as good as the US Target I might add), and found this. I quite like it, its bright, and a bit different. I was thinking of getting a long tropical leaf to go in it, what do you think?


And, my current obsession: fresh flowers. This weeks choice is Oriental Lillies


So there you go, an almost finished kitchen, complete with decorations.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!