Thursday, November 26, 2009

Garden Plans



So, the husband and I have been discussing having a house warming (only 5 years after we moved in!) slash birthday party for him in the new year.

But before we do that, there is a list of things that need to be done. Starting with the outdoor area, which currently looks like this


The fence behind the chairs to the shed, is going. Because I want something to divide the two areas, we're going for a low box hedge that will come up to my knees eventually. The garden bed to the side, (where the wild things grow currently) I am thinking of going with some green tropical like plants. Yukkas, elephants ears, grasses etc.

Eventually I hope it will look something like this

Suggestions?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!