Thursday, July 14, 2011

Land of Nod

Have you ever been to the Land of Nod? Not as in that place where you close your eyes and catch some zzz's, but the store in the US?

If not, you really should, it has some incredibly cute things, and best of all, they ship to Australia. AND get this, it isn't like shopping at GAP thinking it is incredibly cheap, only to find out the shipping is $120 to get 2 jumpers, 3 jumpsuits and a pair of pants to Australia. (I wrote them a very cranky email regarding this, as even over at Gymbo shipping is only $35) Shipping on two quilts, a valance, a change mat and 3 sheets was a very reasonable $20.

Oh, and just incase you are curious, these were in my hypothetical cart


And I wish I put this in, as it is so cute (though is only an extra $5 to buy in Australia, so prob not worth the conversion of my credit card).

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!