Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pinboards

Our office has long been forgotten.

In fact, the last three times I have been in there were to check the answering machine (that is still sitting in the middle of the floor by the way), to restart the modem, and to restart the external hard-drive.



So it is far to say that it doesn't get used a whole lot, especially for organisational things. But when I saw this noticeboard on Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone, I was in love. The magnets, the frame, the classic silver and white.

I need one similar! If only I could find a radiator grill at the hardware store.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I'd love an office space like that - so chic and organised. My 'office space' is the dining room table, covered in ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Spotlight now stocks this stuff. If you can check out the spotlight catalogue. I am an organisation freak and I am sure I saw this in the catalogue and wanted it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!