Hello Owl currently has a 'Top Drawer Challenge' going, where you have to share what is your top drawer.
So here is mine*
* honey moisturizer that the inlaws brought back from New Zealand - I am not a fan of the smell, so it has been shoved to the back, and is used on my feet in winter. The coconut body butter I slather myself in, and hand moisturizer for when I remember to put gloves on in bed.
* the satin thing is a smelly log, which spreads it scent through our room
* a crystal perfume diffuser - It was a gift from a friend for my 21st, but I don't really know how to display it, hence it sits in its box in my drawer.
* a book and a notebook.
* a nail file and a foot file.
* a tub of hair ties, ear plugs, lip gloss, and other bits and bobs that I seem to hoard on my bedside table!
Why don't you head on over and play along!
*indicates that this is infact the tidy version, and not the previous version where the drawer would not open as something was jammed