Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

We all know I love shopping, so I am more than a little excited that several of my closest friends are pregnant, and not only do I get to help shop for them, I also have quite a calendar full of baby shower dates.

Most of my friends have found out the sex of their babies, however they aren't telling the greater public, so it means I am on the hunt for gender neutral gifts. I suddenly realise how annoying it is when someone (ie me) doesn't know the gender of the baby, as it makes shopping a very hard experience.

I am currently loving these burp cloth and onsie sets from Mac and Me



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute :) You always find the nicest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some really cute baby shower gifts on mymommysshop.com. They will even personalize it for free.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!