Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another cool lounge idea

Every now and then I like to check out people's building blogs. I love seeing how people go through the building process, and then how they decorate them.

I saw this idea, and thought it was an excellent idea. Something I would consider doing in our future house.
I can picture those baskets with custom tags for all kinds of toys, spaces for books, and displaying favorite items.

I only wish I had bookmarked the site, as I would love to see what else they do in their house.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ah, women. How they always love to clean HawrHawrHawr Won’t you join me for a BIG-OL party celebrating our resurrection Upstairs on my drawbridge? God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!