Monday, February 1, 2010

Earrings

I had my ears pierced when I was 6, and again when I was 16. And for every day in between those 10 years, I wore a pair of studs or sleepers. One of my best friends gave me a white gold set of hoops that I loved, and I wore them majority of the time. Then when I got married my parents gave me a set of pearl studs. I have barely removed them for 2 years.

I am the type of person who wears the same pair of earrings every day. And I am starting to feel like a change is needed. Hence I am sending the 'buy me' vibes to the husband in regards to these ones from Tiffany's.

I think they are the cutest things ever!

So are you a 'change every day' or a 'wear the same ones 24/7' kind of girl?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. They are totes gorgeous! It's the gift that keeps on giving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!