Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The White Shed

I recently discovered The White Shed online whilst looking for some photo frames for my sister in-law, and may or not have got a little distracted.


So in the spirit of Christmas (not long to go now!) I went on an (imaginary given I am on a major budget after buying this beauty) shopping trip. Luckily for me, all of these presents were for myself, as selfish is how I roll.

Bookends for standing up my magazines
 I thought these mini apples were the cutest things ever. Hmmm, I do need something for our counter in the kitchen.

A silver mirror for the hallway table.

A wire pair for somewhere yet to be decided.

Remind me when I am off my budget to go shopping at The White Shed again!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Letitia has some lovely items in her shop! You have managed to purchase some greatitems - well done. Looking forward to seeing where you place them in your home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks good. I need to be packing, but something think I will end up there for sure. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April, Thanks for your lovely mention of my store! Letitia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letitia's store is great - she is only half an hour from me also!! Lucky me! I have the bookends and the pear, and the white jug, and a list of items I would like. Great to see you love her store and have discovered her great blog.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!