Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Weeks

So, 30 weeks. I now look like this

Actually that is a lie, I look slightly bigger than that, and that photo was only taken on Saturday. I have an awesome waddle going thanks to some even more awesome public instability. I walk at the pace of an 80 year old lady. I was most upset last week when I was walking a few doors down the street for work and a little old lady with a walking stick overtook me! My obstetrician has sent me to see a physio for the remainder of my pregnancy, which will hopefully help. It's not only walking I have issues with, I struggle with lifting my feet high enough to put pants on, climb into the car or bed, and I get stuck in bed on a nightly basis. My poor husband has been woken many times to help me roll over in the last few weeks.

I was told somewhere along the way that I was an extremely high risk for Gestational Diabetes, however managed to pass the 2 hour test by the skin of my teeth. We're talking I passed by mere points. Either way, a pass is a pass in my world, and I was happy with that. My doctor will now monitor it in his rooms - just to be sure.

Baby is doing well, it now has it's head down into my pelvis, with its feet sticking into my ribs. We have started asking people to guess what the baby is - my physio has predicted girl, my mum still says boy, I still have no idea! Guess I will find out at some point between now and the next 11 weeks.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I think you still look tiny! I also barely passed my GD test, it did inspire me to try and be good for the next little while just in case- so there was a positive!

    These last few weeks will fly by and you'll be holding your little button before you even know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!