Thursday, March 3, 2011

See the Fizz

So with a colour for the nursery decided, it was time to introduce a lamp. I loved the Fizz from Freedom, though wasn't overly taken with it being white.

So I decided that a coat of paint was in order. I wanted to retain the white look on the inside of the lamp. Bring out the blue painters tape and an hour of cursing myself for wanting to do this task! Curves are hard to tape, that is for sure!

Sure looked pretty when I turned it on though :)

The next morning I broke out the Dulux Enamel spray paint in Vivid Orange, and well, lets just say it lives up to its name ;)


Now all I need is to have the carpet installed so I can set up the bookshelf to place the lamp on!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!