Friday, January 20, 2012

Family Photos


We recently had some family photos taken of the three of us as a fundraiser for a local Kinder. I thought they would make easy awesome christmas presents for grandparents etc, so I paid the hefty price for the package. I had a promo coupon from Huggies for a 30x30 photo canvas from Snapfish, and thought "what the heck, might as well treat ourselves".

So we ended up with this photo above our TV. Being the awesome bargain hunter I am *scoff* I was patiently waiting for a sale on Snapfish, Big W or any other random photo site. The gods delivered and Snapfish had a half price canvas sale, so I ordered the other two poses.

I do love that picture of Eliza!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!