Monday, January 9, 2012

Jewelry Tree

For sometime now I have been wanting something decent to hang my necklaces on. I had one of those metal bodice things, but it wasn't really cutting the mustard, and was a bit short for my necklaces.

I had seen these timber trees in stores and liked them, but always baulked at the $150 price tag. I liked them, but not that much!!! Then one day I was browsing online and saw them for $60 at Myer. Bingo!

As luck would have it, the day I went to Myer they had 30% off christmas stock, so it came at just over $40.


I do love a bargain!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have a ton of necklaces and they would look so nice hanging off a tree. Now if only I had a dresser to put it on...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!