Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winner!



Camarli is the winner of a Buttons By Lou Lou item of her choice! Congratulations Ali, I look forward to seeing you sporting a new accessory.

I want to thank you all for entering, I loved reading what you all would buy. And a HUGE thank you to Lou who kindly donated a gift of the winners choice. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, and I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

***ConfussionSoup had issues entering the competition and posting on the list, and was put in as number 1, which was a post about how I stuffed up the rules of the competition. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Camarli. I look forward to seeing what you choose. Lou.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!