Friday, March 19, 2010

Paynesville - Part 2


Day two of our Paynesville holiday included fishing. 

I am not a fan of fishing, I find it to be incredibly boring. Hence I brought a book. The husband however was mighty happy

He was even happier when he caught a fish. We named him Brim.


Isn't Brim pretty in a fishy sort of way? Anyway, Brim was only a baby, and was allowed to swim back to his family.  We also caught a bigger fish, also named Brim, but we threw him back as we had nothing to do with him. Either way, the husband was mighty happy to have caught two fish in the one day.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of fishing either, but I must admit it's pretty exciting when fish are actually caught!

    It sounds like a lovely getaway - enjoy the rest of your break!

    www.kellyansapansa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!