Clearly Kel and Cat are delusional LOL!!!
The lovely Cat from Life in Cat's Pyjamas, and Kel from Natsukashii, have both awarded me a Stylish Blogger. Delusional as they may be, I am touched they think of me like that.
My requested tasks to receive this award are:
* Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me That I Haven't Already Told You:
1. I have an unhealthy addiction to trashy TV shows. Shows directed at teenagers are my favourite (think Dawsons Creek, Greek, The Secret Life etc)
2. I can't use a battery drill to save my life.
3. I class walking around the shops as exercise. Same with the mailbox.
4. I will only wear Bonds Hipster undies. Fancy undies freak me out.
5. I remember the most random things. I can tell you what I wore on my first proper date with the husband 7 years ago (Sportsgirl wide leg jeans, a tan coloured singlet and a dark brown cardigan with brown boots).
6. I have started 2 degrees and one diploma and finished none.
7. Speaking of degrees, I actively avoid having to pay my HECS debt. I was shattered when I was given a payrise last year as it meant I had to start paying it back.
15 Blogs I Think Are Great, in no particular order:
A View on Design
My Town Cottage
Airing My Dirty Laundry...
Boots and Totty
Life In The Country Lane
Russet Street Reno
So Frenchy So Chic
Stuff That I Brought
Things That I Never Knew