Friday, January 7, 2011

Apprently I am Stylish?

Clearly Kel and Cat are delusional LOL!!!


The lovely Cat from Life in Cat's Pyjamas, and Kel from Natsukashii, have both awarded me a Stylish Blogger. Delusional as they may be, I am touched they think of me like that.

My requested tasks to receive this award are:
* Thank and link back to the person(s) who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things About Me That I Haven't Already Told You:
1. I have an unhealthy addiction to trashy TV shows. Shows directed at teenagers are my favourite (think Dawsons Creek, Greek, The Secret Life etc)
2. I can't use a battery drill to save my life. 
3. I class walking around the shops as exercise. Same with the mailbox.
4. I will only wear Bonds Hipster undies. Fancy undies freak me out.
5. I remember the most random things. I can tell you what I wore on my first proper date with the husband 7 years ago (Sportsgirl wide leg jeans, a tan coloured singlet and a dark brown cardigan with brown boots).
6. I have started 2 degrees and one diploma and finished none.
7. Speaking of degrees, I actively avoid having to pay my HECS debt. I was shattered when I was given a payrise last year as it meant I had to start paying it back.


15 Blogs I Think Are Great, in no particular order:
A View on Design
My Town Cottage
Airing My Dirty Laundry...
At Play
Boots and Totty
Life In The Country Lane
Russet Street Reno
So Frenchy So Chic
Stuff That I Brought
Undomestic Mumma
Things That I Never Knew
Ninja Tales
Blondie
Cupkates
Project Nursery

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention, I DO think you are stylish, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you my love - it's nice to see i'm in such good stead with other fab blogs - I must go check the ones I didn't recognise!!!

    I've got a couple of award since starting over a year ago - but I love em heaps when I get them because not many comment on my blog, and I have no idea what kinda feeling people have about my blog - so thanx heaps babe - and I see my investment prop blog there too, so I must update that this week! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks April! And thanks for your comment - I'd lost the link to your blog when I got a new computer, I'm so glad to have found you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw i'm sorry to hear about your payrise! LOL

    as for the walking, I'm on the same page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!