Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Sophisticated Girls Room

A friend recently directed me to Project Nursery where I spent most of my Sunday browsing some very beautiful nurseries.


One of my favourites was this little girls nursery, which the owner amkbrown describes as being "A sweet, simple & sophisticated nursery for our baby girl".







How sweet are the subtle touches of pink in an otherwise gender neutral nursery. I love that it doesn't scream 'nursery' however it clearly belongs to a little girl. If you replace the pink with red, you have what I want to achieve in my own nursery eventually.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous nursery! I think that would be perfect - especially with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous. We;ve just finished our nursery - wish I had have known about that website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of what you have planned. I don't like a busy nursery and love neutrals and red. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!