Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bathroom - FINISHED

Oh. My. God. Stop the press. The husband and I have finally finished renovating a room! You have no idea how excited I am about this!

Whilst off work between Christmas and New Years, I opened every door and window in the house, found myself a face mask, and painted the skirting boards in the bathroom with some low odour paint (Dulux Aquaenamel in Semi Gloss for those interested - has the appearance of enamel with the ease of use of water based paint).

A couple of hours later I pulled off a mountain of blue tape, to be left with lovely painted skirting boards in crisp Hogs Bristle Quarter.

Oh how lovely it is to sit on the loo and not look at a 'must do' task. Not that you needed to know that. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Well done! It feels good to tick off a project (Expesh one that you see every day). What a great blog! I am a new follower & I do enjoy a little real estate stalk every now and again too. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! :) That's a big achievement, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, just noticed your ticker. How the crap did you get to 18 and a half weeks??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Check this out, I nominated you for an award. :)

    http://thehaphazardblogger.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/goodness-me-talk-about-haphazard/

    Kerry xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!