Monday, August 31, 2009

A big hole

After the day's work we had on Saturday, the husband and I had a conversation that went like this

A: are we hiring a digging thing?
H: no, its $300. we will do it by hand
A: I am in no state to use a shovel all day (I was a bit sore from my heavy lifting that i shouldnt have done)
H: hmmmm
A: just hire the bloody thing, it will be money well spent

And money well spent it was. The boys spent all day digging on it, and as an added bonus, it moved the pile of dirt that was at the back of the house.

The start of the trenches...makes for an awesome trip to the loo in the middle of the night!
Peewee playing with the new favourite toy
The pile of dirt half way through the job (check out my window and door in front of my car)
the trenches towards the end of the day



So thats where we were up to until this morning. the boys slacked off today, and forgot to take pictures (damn them), so I will have to do it in the morning. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for insisting on the digging thingy. That would have been back breaking work! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!