Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spotlight on an iPhone - Footy Lite

One of my favourite app's on my iPhone is Footy Lite, made by Slattery Media Group. I do admit, I have a vested intrest in it, my very tallented brother in law created the app. Whilst it has useful features already, he tells me there are more features coming soon, which I am hanging out for with much anticipation.

The free App is about providing the fastest access to live scores. Footy Lite includes:
- Live match summaries including scores, including timezone support.
-Results of previous rounds,
-this week's matches and next weeks matches.
-Includes venue, starting time and TV Broadcaster in your state.
So if you love your footy, and have an iPhone, you must download this app.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!