Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Cant' Wait

Image from Flickr


Over the weekend, I brought a new clothes dryer from ebay. It is practically brand new, rarely been used, and was local (a rarity), and best of all, $250 cheaper than the one we had been looking at earlier in July.

So, I cant wait to have the old dryer moved out, so I can paint the inside of our laundry cupboard, and have the doors installed. I am thinking of painting it the same colour as the rest of our house, with the back wall the same colour as our lounge feature wall.

If you want to play along, check out Buttons by Lou Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you get a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well done on the great shopping and what a great excuse to redecorate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!