Friday, October 23, 2009

Challenge 22: $200 shopping spree on Etsy

You've got $200 USD credit at Etsy.  What do you buy?  Who for?  Why do you love it?


Banana Bear Boutique $7.00 for my nephews


Exclusively By Maritza $22.00 for our office


Wapa $35.00 for our outdoor area.



Designs by Nancy T $16.00 for my cat loving mummy (who is possibly allergic to her own cat :( )


Home Centric $20.00 (for our spare room)


Home Centric $28.20 for our room


Kuklak $20.00 for my niece


Vintage Coquette $24.00 for my iphone


Lewas Designs $12.00 for my new computer


Check out BlogThis

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wow those outdoor lights are divine and now I really really want to go to etsy and buy myself an fancy laptop sticker!! Must. Restrain. Myself!

    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the laptop decals
    i have to get one of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Love those cushions too! I like that you shared the love and bought for other people too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh lovely cushions! I didn't know you could even get those laptop decals - how awesome :)

    Lovely choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!