Sunday, October 18, 2009

House Hunting: Part 2













Yesterday the husband and I went and checked out a few houses, including the one I posted about last week. It was lovely, but it had a fair bit of what we would call 'wasted space'. It just felt too big.

One of the last houses we looked at was the above (with changes) and it just felt like home. I am working on the changes currently, but I just wanted to share the display pics. I love the bathroom (though I would put doors on it, and a solid plaster wall).
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Ahhhh, I like muchly! I agree about the bathroom wall and doors though.

    How exciting! Have you looked at land?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. I love the colouring and I love the bedroom/ensuite. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!