Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meet Mouse

My dad is the hardest person to buy a present for. I dread having to buy him presents, as it is just so hard.

Background: My dad has called me 'Mouse' since I was a little kid, and my parents were still together (they divorced when I was 3). Apparently I used to sneak into their bed during the night 'as quite as a mouse'. And the name stuck. He is the only one who calls me Mouse, and when others have tried, they have been shot down quickly.

So, when I saw this little man, I had to get him for my Dad.




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love reading your blog and I sent you this award - enjoy :)
    http://welcometotherockgarden.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!