Sunday, October 4, 2009

A new Casa de April?

I have been thinking recently about what we will do when we have children and outgrow this house. We live in a 2 bedroom house, and whilst the rooms are largish, it isnt really desirable for more than one child. We new this all along, and have thought about building our dream house.

Ideally, I would like to move towns, as the one we live in currently has very little in the way of childcare, which will be of concern when I return after maternity leave. However, the husband is refusing to live in the city-limits of our nearest large town. So I am loooking at the outskirts, trying to convince him that it would be a lovely place to live.

I even found the house I would purchase (pity it sold 3 weeks ago).

It has a classical facade, which suits our needs, as neither of us are into the ultra modern look that builders are favoring currently


I love this formal lounge, it is so calming! (am also loving those sheer curtains, wonder if they would work in our current kitchen?)





Not my ideal kitchen, but I do love those tiles on the splashback. I could deal with the rest of the kitchen though ;)


Man I heart looking at houses and saving them to my inspiration file.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!