Friday, June 26, 2009

A First in our marriage

Generally when we shop for a big ticket item, it is because I want it. Our tv, Apple TV, computers etc, all because I wanted them. Brian has always been the cheaper one who makes do.

Until the other day, when Brian installed a cooktop for a friend. He was pretty impressed, as it is a flat glass cooktop. And then John showed him how it works. It is an induction cooktop, and they boiled a pot of water in a minute.

Well that was it, Brian was sold. He decided we NEEDED it for our new kitchen. Nothing else would do

So today, we had to go looking at ovens and despite being twice the price of the cooktop I want, he is adamant that we must have it!

I dont think i like being the sensible one :(
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!