Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Ritz Carlton

I finally got around to emailing the travel agent about our holiday to Singapore and Maldives.

Now, the Maldives was easy to choose a resort, I looked in the book, picked one that looked pretty, was reasonably priced, and had good reviews on TripAdvisor. Easy peasy.

Singapore I strugged with. Especially when everyone kept telling me the same hotel: The Ritz Carlton. I looked at cheaper options (at $500/night, its not entirely husband friendly). But I thought to myself "well if i scare Brian with this price, he will see everything else as a cheaper option".

So I got a quote from the travel agent, and low and behold, the husband didnt die of shock. So unless the price goes up dramatically in the next year (we are having to base it on this years prices) The Ritz it is!

So this is our room, de-vine isn't it

And this is the bathroom, complete with a bath overlooking the city views! Oh my!!!

Bring on 2011 Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made the right choice! Told you you'd love the bath. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ahh, it is lovely isn't it! You would just want to hang out in your room the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it. I could have stayed in that bath forever. Very romantic.Yay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love seeing what you have to say, so write away!